Come join us! Support your community, your YNPN members, and come see what we are all about!
We are excited to bring you our first networking mixer of the year but with a small twist: A YNPN member, Mike Kamer, suggested our mixers include a learning component. We love hearing feedback from our members and would like to test the idea with you.
We need your help! We ask that you come to the mixer with a question, suggestion, or story about the topic we've chosen for this test-run: Self-care, Compassion, Fatigue and Professional Burnout in the Nonprofit Sector. Participation is entirely optional, but we hope you'll join in. We'll mingle and then allow Mike an opportunity to facilitate a conversation and engage our members in the topic. We understand this topic can be of a personal nature so we’ll be providing a bowl you can drop questions into if you want to participate and remain anonymous.
Free event for YNPN Members and Non-MembersWHEN: February 19, 2019 at 6pm - 8pm
Join YNPN Members at the Nonprofit Institute in Las Vegas hosted by the Alliance for Nevada Nonprofits & the Nonprofit Learning LabThis interactive institute is designed to advance the skills and knowledge of nonprofit professionals. Workshops will be offered at the intermediate to advanced level. Topics focus on fundraising, donor relations, board and volunteer management, marketing, event planning, branding and communications, and social media/digital strategy. The detailed program schedule is available here at www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/lasvegasDiscounted Registration for YNPN MembersRegistration is currently $100 and just $85 for YNPN members. Register at www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/lasvegasregister. Use discount code happy15 to get the reduced rate.Why Attend:
- Interactive workshops infused with practical information and innovate strategies, ideas and solutions that you can use at your own organization
- Intermediate to advanced level training by experienced facilitators and nonprofit practitioners.
- Classy.org recognized our Nonprofit Institutes in their List of 8 Nonprofit Conferences Nonprofit Professionals Need to Attend in 2018
- 1:1 coaching is available for program participants - get the individualized attention and support that you need during our Consulting Cafe
- Join us for a networking happy hour event for YNPN members immediately following the institute.
YNPN is hosting a happy hour networking mixer following the Nonprofit Learning Lab's Nonprofit Institute at the Downtown Cocktail Room. Come mingle with fellow YNPN members and other developing nonprofit leaders. Light appetizers will be provided.