**This is an event held by the Downtown Vegas Alliance and the City of Las Vegas and is not affiliated with YNPN Southern Nevada**
Join civic and business leaders from Detroit as they share their first-hand experience with initiatives, ideas and programs that are helping to revitalize their city.
WHAT: In partnership with the city of Las Vegas, the Downtown Vegas Alliance (The Alliance), a
nonprofit organization comprised of downtown business owners and stakeholders, announces
the first of two community forums focused on strengthening the role of Downtown Las Vegas in
the region’s economic growth and quality of life. The events are free and open to the public.
WHEN: Monday, June 6, 2016
- Doors open at 4:30 p.m.
- No host cocktail reception: 4:45 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- Panel presentation/discussion: 5:45 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
- No host cocktail reception: 7:15 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
WHERE: The D Las Vegas, The Detroit Ballroom, 301 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101
- Jeanette Pierce, Founder and Executive Director, Detroit Experience Factory
- Sommer Woods, Director of External Relations, M-1 Rail
- Matt Roling, Director of Business Development, Rock Ventures, LLC
- Gina Cavaliere, Chief Business Growth Officer, Downtown Detroit Partnership
301 Fremont St
Las Vegas, Nevada, NV 89101
Google map and directions