Breaking Down Silos to Achieve Collective Impact
ABOUT THE EVENT
Collective impact strengthens our community and ultimately increases outcomes for the populations that we are serving. It builds on the muscle of collaboration to create a community that is intentional about its approach to solving a problem or multiple problems – together. We often desire to build sustaining partnerships toward a shared goal, but it is challenging to determine the starting point. The nature of our profession is very collaborative, but do you know what it means to be a good partner? How do we ensure that our collective efforts are sustained beyond singular initiatives?
Join YNPN Southern Nevada and AFP Las Vegas on Thursday, October 7 at 5:30 pm as we jointly present an opportunity to hear from local nonprofits that developed and sustain collective initiatives!
Our special guest speakers include:
- Sue DiBella, Interim Executive Director, Office of Community Engagement
- Dr. Niki Bates, Director of Educational Media Services, Vegas PBS
- Punam Mathur, Executive Director, Elaine P. Wynn & Family Foundation
- Ali Caliendo, Executive Director, Foster Kinship
This event will be moderated by Greg Wilken, YNPN Southern Nevada board member and CEO & President of Endunamo Consulting. Geg will draw out the rich experiences of our panelists to highlight all facets of collaborative and collective partnership development.
Attendees will leave with a greater understanding of:
- The formula to develop collective impact and partnership.
- Priorities, interests, and requirements when establishing a partnership.
- The value and the challenges in collaboration.
- The process to move a partnership initiative forward and inspire others to come along.
- Whether collaboration helps or hinders philanthropy.
- How multiple organizations come together to create impact reporting to engage stakeholders and funders.
5:30 – Doors open/Networking
6:00 – Event begins
6:40 – Audience Q&A – Ask your questions.
6:55 – Additional networking – Build ongoing relationships and partnerships!
7:30 – Event Concludes