Access to Experts: Reopening a Nonprofit During a Pandemic
Hello, changemakers! 🎉
We are very excited to announce our first in-person event of the year with our popular Access to Experts series and can’t wait to see you there! Join us at The Discovery Children’s Museum on Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 5:30 pm PDT.
Our event theme is Reopening A Nonprofit During A Pandemic and we’ll be joined by two wonderful speakers:
Melissa Kaiser – CEO of DISCOVERY Children’s Museum
Greg Wilken – Founder and CEO of Endunamo Consulting
As Nevada opens up to full capacity this month, our featured speakers will share their expertise in reopening a nonprofit following a pandemic shutdown, including:
- The key HR/legal issues raised by reopening and bringing your employees back to work.
- How to reengage your teams following the pandemic, whether they are working onsite, remotely, or in a hybrid model.
- How to position your organization for maximum success as we come out of the pandemic and head into a tight labor market.
- How the business environment has changed due to Zoom.
- The pros and cons of managing hybrid work schedules. When is it a good idea and when isn’t it?
Come out and get inspired! There will be opportunities for networking before and after the event, as well as a tour of the museum for those that are interested. It will be a great opportunity to connect with familiar faces and meet new ones. Complimentary small bites and beverages will be provided by Graze – Simple Good Food and The Oven Creations.
5:30 – Check-in and networking – meet, mingle, and enjoy small bites!
6:00 – Speaker presentations
7:00 – More networking and optional tour of DISCOVERY Children’s Museum!
Ask Your Questions
We welcome you to ask questions during the open Q&A. You may also submit your questions in advance using this form.
Access to Experts (A2E) is a program created by YNPN Southern Nevada as a way to connect emerging nonprofit professionals with current nonprofit and community leaders who share their stories, experiences, and expertise, with the goal of providing professional development and advice.