The Las Vegas Regional Conference for Nonprofits brings together over 150 top leaders from Nevada’s charitable sector for two full days of networking and training.
- Nuts & Bolts of Non-Profit Accounting
- Strategic Planning
- Effective Advocacy Strategies for Nevada Non-Profits
- Board Roles and Responsibilities
- Social Media - What's Your Story and How to Tell it
- Non Profit Budgeting
- Your Community by the Numbers: Introduction to the American FactFinder of US Census
- Local Employment Dynamics (US Census) - Using data for your proposals
- Using US Census data for your grants and proposals and how to get the info you need
- How to Leverage Skilled Volunteers Across All Levels of the Organization
- Outcomes & Evaluations to Show Program Effectiveness
- AND MORE!
Tickets available at:
Use promo code YNPN50off for a 50% discount this week only.
4190 N Pecos Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89115
Google map and directions